Friday, July 4, 2008

Where's my milk?!


Well, little Zoe had her first photo shoot during the week.... and the poor little poppet wasn't feeling too good - she even showed off by doing a hat-trick (a poo, a wee and a vomit, all at the same time - clever girl!). I did manage to get some cute photos tho.... here is my fav from the day - yes, even when she's sick, Zoe still asks for milk!



I'll post more over the weekend - my laptop has died (probably something to do with me dropping it) and my desktop is on go slow mode. I currently use a PC, but im really thinking about replacing both with Macs - any ideas?
Well, what can I say about Private Practice & Lipstick Jungle? Im not sure if I was just tired, and not really in the mood, but I thought PP was trying a little too hard to be 'cool', and LJ... was it just Cashmere Mafia and Sex and the City combined? I have been told they're rating well in the US - PP is even back for season #2. I guess i'll keep watching for the next few weeks, fingers crossed they improve. Oh, speaking about Sex and the City - have you heard Friends are set to go into production for a movie, after the success of Sex??!!?! Im so excited!!! LOVE that show!
Thanks for reading, and I'll post more photos on the weekend (when im another year older... groan)! Happy July 4 for you guys in the US too!

No comments: