Thursday, April 17, 2008

Louise & James are married!


Ive finished the photos of Louise & James's wedding now, and hand delivered the disc with the photos to Louise - I'll post the slideshow on my site in the next few days, but here are a few more pics to keep you guys happy till then!











Thanks again to Louise & James for a great day! Thanks also to my 2 assistants on the day - Cathy who helped shoot the ceremony, location & reception photos, and my darling husband, for shooting James getting ready, while I shot Louise! Love you both! MAWH!

I got an exciting package delivered today - my brand-spanking new, portable, backdrop!!! Yeah!!! It came with a black material backdrop (perfect for those newborn baby shots, with dad holding bubs), and I plan to buy a few more colours very soon! Im so excited, cant wait to try it out! Here's hoping im going to be able to set the thing up!.....

Thats it for now. Check back soon for more photos!

Lauren.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep up the good work. Enjoy reading your blog and your pictures.

Deb.