Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Questions to ask your wedding photographer...


1. Do you have GPS / Satellite Navigation / a current street directory?

I was at guest at a friends wedding last weekend, and had to step in to photograph it, as the photographer got lost on his way to the church. Yes, true story. I had to kick off my high heals, and hitch up my long dress, and stand in, as the ‘real’ photographer couldn’t find All Saints Church, at Hunters Hill. Bad….. lets hope the photographer gives them one hell of a discount! The bride & groom both looked beautiful, and im sure, now that they’re laying on a beach in Phuket, they have forgotten all about it – but a tip for people picking their wedding photographer, please make sure you ask them if they have a GPS (and yes, my Subaru Tribeca does have it!)

Ive been busy editing James & Louises photos, from their gorgeous wedding at Café Enzo, Peppers Creek, Hunter Valley (
http://www.pepperscreek.com.au/cafeEnzo/index.htm). This wedding was extra special for me, as the same civil celebrant that performed the ceremony, married my husband & I, 4½ years ago - Ron McSporran (Ph: 4950 4224).

The photos will hopefully be finished within the week, but here is a sneak preview – enjoy!








Touching moment - when Luke first saw his mum in the car, his first comment was 'You look beautiful, mum' - It bought tears to my eyes too!










Happy family!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: