Sunday, June 1, 2008

Catch-up Sunday


Ah, June 1... pinch and a punch.... the first day of Winter... what a great day to sit inside with the gas heater pumping, 2 doggies at my feet (well, 1 at my feet, 1 on my lap), and to catch up on photo editing and blogging.

Here are a few photos left over from Mothers Day - wow, was that really 3 weeks ago?!


Mum & dad.


My beautiful grandmother.... Nan.


My dad - I know these are mothers day photos, but mum wouldnt be MY mum without a little help from dad!


Val - my nans good friend.




Remember 'Bubba G' who was in Ali's tummy last time you saw her? Well, she came into this world last Friday, and her mummy & daddy called her Zoe. She is absolutely adorable - here is a little birth announcement I designed for her parents to print out and send to their family & friends.



More to follow.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, gorgeous photos of Ali & dan! This is Julie, the friend of Ali's. Just saw your comment on the fotoexpression blog, the shot of the 'emotional moment during speeches' is actually the moment that my bridesmaid read out a surprise letter from Ali! waterworks!!
Anyway, can't wait to see your photos of little Zoe! She sure is a photogenic baby!
Julie ;-)