Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Jett


I must admit, I was a little nervous when Elecia e-mailed me to enquiry about photography for her 9 week old little boy.... what do 9 week old babies do?? They are more awake and alert than newborns, and are still fairly 'floppy', cant really hold their head up, etc. Elecia told me that Jett was a happy baby, normally really smiley and happy to please - to be honest I was wondering if this was just a typical proud 'mum' talking about her new bub, or was she telling the truth....

And then this little fella greeted me:


She was telling the truth! How absolutely adorable is little Jett! I could have just picked him up and driven away with him! Here are a few more photos from our shoot last weekend:

Kerwin & Jett

Elecia & Jett



Look at those toes!




Ok, so he did have a bit of a cry right at the very end of the shoot, but we did have about 3 hours of smiley, happy Jett!

Thank you Elecia & Kerwin for allowing me to come into your home to photograph your beautiful baby boy. Im sure I will be seeing you all again - you never know, if I have a baby girl, we may end up being in-laws! :)

L.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Lauren, he's so cute! Love the blue little woolen thing, esp with his toes poking thru! Well done. Bianca.

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Awww that first photo is too precious!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the one with the little lamb!!! so cute!!!