Monday, August 4, 2008

I loved the snow!!


I'm baaaaack! LOVE the snow, even tho I didn't participate in the skiing, boarding, or schnapps drinking, it was amazing! I have over 400 photos to sift thru - no, I wont be posting all of them on here, but do hope to get some up by the weekend. I have 4 shoots lined up for the week (I know, CRAZY!), so between shoots & editing of those jobs, I'll get cracking on the snow photos!

Thanks for your messages, I know, its crazy that I had never seen snow before, but wow - it was awesome! So beautiful! Even with the Blizzard on Friday, it was still beautiful!

See ya.

L.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

A blizzard on top of seeing snow for the first time. You can't ask for more.

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Sounds great, I can't wait to see the snow either.

4 shoots, you crazy woman! Way to go.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow, sounds like you have been busy. Crazy photographer life :-)

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

tick tock, tick tock........where are the photos! I'm busting!!!

Debbie said...

I'm waiting also.