Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christmas Photos


I know, its probably too early to think about Christmas Family Portraits, however my last shoot for the year will be late November, so I have time to edit and deliver all of the photos to you, for your Christmas gifts (I probably also be too big to do anything other than sit at my computer, come December!).
Apart from the normal portrait sessions (info on my website), this year I will be offering a Christmas Mini-session, which will take around 30 minutes, and you'll be provided with your choice of 10 high-res photo (from approx. 30 photos), plus a 6 x 4 Christmas Card file (choice of 10 card templates, edited with your details).
I'll be holding these mini-sessions in the Hills District of Sydney, on:
9am - 11.30am on Saturday 25th October & 2pm - 4.30pm on Saturday 1st November. If these days don't suit, please e-mail me for other dates / times, as I may add more sessions.
The cost of this mini session is $100 (inc GST), for the 10 photos + Christmas Card file. Additional images can be purchased for $20 each, or $250 for all of the edited photographs from the session.
An example of one of the Christmas Cards files is as follows:


I will still be offering my normal portrait sitting until the end of November, with guaranteed delivery of all images well before Christmas.
To book any of the above sessions, please e-mail lauren@tigerlilyphotography.com.au.
Is it too early to say Merry Christmas?!? HA!
L.

No comments: