Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally.... photos from our trip to the snow!

These are the snow photos you’ve all been waiting for (yeah! I hear you scream!!). Here goes….

Me & Stu-baby



Trissana – the Lodge where we stayed. I was told that I was rather spoilt staying here my first time..... It was just beautiful. Had about 6 or 7 bedrooms, a bunch of bathrooms / toilets, a large kitchen, and meals / family area and a roaring open fire, much better heating than we have! I was warmer at 4am going to the loo, than I am at my house!



Just a cool tree - it freaks me out that it can be so bloody cold outside, with everything covered in snow, and a beautiful tree like this thrives!

The boys, from the left: Brett, Aaron, Micky, Stu & Ron. Don't they look tough?!


Down the mountain they go! I actually stood here secretly hoping for a stack or two - didn't happen :(

Jay-Man, one of the coolest 3 year-olds I know (My nephew Kye being the other). This kid ROCKS, and now is used to Auntie Lauren and her 'big camera' (that he learnt to use - looks like I have a new assistant!)


Stu & Jay


Jay learnt to ski at the 'Milo School'

Leader of the pack!


3 crazy people I decided to photograph, oh hang on, its the people that we stayed with! And im married to the hot one in the blue beanie!


Karen & I went on a chairlift - right to the top (no, we didn't get off, too cold and it was snowing!)

CRASH!

Perisher

Karen & Jay - and yes, that is snow falling in the photo!


Believe it or not, that is only the first day of photos....! More photos to come over the next few days.
Lauren.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! So beautiful down there. Looking forward to seeing some more.

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Yeah Ha! Looks like tons of fun!

I love your accommodation, it is similar to the cabin I will be at this weekend. How cool are the icicles hanging from the roof! I hope you got close ups of those.

And, finally, Jay Man looks so adorable on his skis, I might have to take not of his moves for my first go on the slopes this weekend ;)

Catherine said...

Loz, Great Photo's, I am so glad you got one of the trees!! They are awesome with there multicoloured bark!! I can't wait to see more if this is only a taste of what is to come...you leave me in anticipation once again!!